We use a variety of assessment methods to reflect the diversified learning experiences you will receive during the 3-year education programme such as:
- Practical tasks
- Assessed classes
- Performance/Choreographic presentations
- Rehearsal and performance (both in commissioned work, your own work and that of your peers)
- Group and individual oral presentations
- Lecture demonstrations
- Research based academic writing
This enables you to show a broad range of skills, knowledge and understanding necessary to become a well-rounded and versatile dance artist.
Exams are held twice a year at the end of each semester:
- Semester 1 1st October – 31st March
- Semester 2 1st April – 30th September
Students have practical and written exams for each module that is studied during the semester.